Custom web design
from only £280
Our website designs are realised in the ways best suited to your business.
We aim to combine the excellent use of optimised web graphics with usability to produce a site that is:
- attractive and pleasing to the eye
- easy to navigate with clear and consistent navigation
- search engine ready
- optimised content with strategic placement of key words and phrases
- checked for good grammar and spelling
- properly coded
from only £500
We provide robust content management solutions for customers to manage and maintain their websites based on tried and tested open source technology.
For you this means:
- no monthly fees
- you are not tied into a proprietary system
- your web site can be easily extended to add new features
- the technology has been developed and tested using the resources of an international community and is continuously supported
We deliver websites that are search engine friendly with content optimised for key words and phrases that are relevant to your business.
Our SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) services include:
- keyword assessment
- realistic appraisals of your website's SEO potential, together with:
- honest, down-to-earth advice
- intelligent utilisation of key content and coding to enhance your site's performance
- link building advice and services if required
Lakeland Web Design, Cumbria
Web Design Lake District
Think Graphics/Lakeland Web Design is a small and friendly website design company, originally established in 1991 to offer publishing and design services. We are in the southern Lake District near Ulverston, Cumbria but have happy customers all over the country.
What our clients think...
I just want to say again, you are a star. I just signed another property today, a super super property, and she stated that the reason we beat all the competition in the whole UK was because of our website.
Andy, Character Cottages
I cannot praise Jennie and Think Graphics enough. You get personal attention that you would never receive from a large company in the same way.
Lorraine, Rains Farm Holidays